type of site: Showcase site
The personal data we will collect
Use of the data collected
Who has access to the data collected
The rights of site users
Applicable laws :
Personal data must be :
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency).
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation).
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (purpose minimisation).
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy).
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they will be processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation are implemented to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (limiting storage).
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised and unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
The processing is lawful only if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met :
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- the processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to :
the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data We Collect
Automatically collected data
We do not collect any data automatically
Data collected in a non-automatic way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- Name and surname
- Automatic filling data
These data can be collected using the following methods:
- quote request form
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes.
- contact the person concerned
- use the data for contractual purposes
With whom we share personal data
We may share user data with the following third parties
- site administrator
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- delegation of service to a third party administrator
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if it is required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to purchasers or potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
In order to ensure your security is protected, we use the security protocol of web showcase sites and emails to transmit personal information into our system.
While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can, at times, be insecure, and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practicable.
The DPMR specifies that persons under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the DPMR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- right of access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict treatment
- right to data portability
- right of objection
More information on these rights can be found in Chapter 3 (art.12-23) of the RGPD.
How to modify, delete or challenge the data collected.
If you wish to have your information deleted or modified in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here :
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using this email :
address: 20 rue Jacques et Louis Heyral
Date of entry into force: 15 December 2020